This is the first of the ‘#7inseven’ posts, inspired by ‘It’s Nice That’s‘ ‘The Weekender’, i’ll be blogging about 7 awesome things i’ve found, come across and loved over the past 7 days. Anything from websites, to illustrators, to people I meet and exhibitions I visit.
So here we go.
- Article – ‘Aleks Krotoski: Your Klout score is meaningless‘
I’ve been tweeting about this article over the last week, not just because it’s a great read and written by the awesome Aleks Krotoski (follow her on Twitter if you don’t already), but because it demonstrates so effectively and simply just how meaningless sites like Klout are.
- Illustrator – I came across Olivier Tallec the other day, he’s an amazing illustrator, I love him and his little works of art.
- Film – I finally saw Drive the other day, wow wow wow. If you haven’t yet had the chance to see it go now, run!
- Fonts, fonts, fonts – I love typography and a friend who designed a couple (and is now selling them on here) showed me this site. It’s full of beautiful fonts, go and check it out, now!
- It’s been a week of films I have to confess! I also managed to watch ‘Melancholia‘, a stunning film about the end of the world, beautiful, so so beautiful.
- Food! – After hearing a lot about it I eventually went to ‘Meat Liquor‘ with friends, a agreat, delicious burger restaurant just off Bond Street. If you go, order the chili fries, a.m.a.z.i.n.g!
- Things – I love the ‘Keep Calm’ posters, but this one is my favourite, I want it on my wall.
So there it is, my 7 things of the week, see you in another seven.